Thursday, February 3, 2011

Year of oneness

I Recently went to a conference in Pasadena and heard a comprehensive prophetic message from several well known leaders.  One of the threads the H.S. is speaking about  is transition to Oneness in 2011.  A couple things really stood out to me in the life of King David that I feel are worth sharing. 

David was anointed and called to be king over Israel many years before he actually took posession of the throne.  (  There are promises we have been given years ago that have not yet come to pass). The enemy continuously challenged the call from within and without. On his journey to the throne after the bear and Lion ( small victories) when David was ready to challenge Goliath, even his own brothers rejected him and challenged his heart and motives.  The enemy was trying to eliminate the support structure David would need during his reign early on.  Through a Spirit of hurt and rejection the strategy was to fragment, separate and scatter people, relationships, support structure.  David may have had a right to alienate or even punish his brothers as king, but instead he kept the lines of communication open and God sovereignly healed those relationships so that David's brothers were the ones who came to him when he was in the cave hiding from Saul.  ( I sam. 22, 2 sam. 1:8)
2 sam. 3: 1 says that there was long war between the house of Saul and David and that David grew Stronger and stronger and Saul grew weaker and weaker.  All of the fragmented relationships, the judgments, man made separations etc.  need to be healed and grow toward oneness before the glory is released in you, before David is crowned king.  God crowns and anoints unity and oneness.  I believe on all levels there will be restoration to oneness:  individuals one with their God, families one, local, regional, national and international body's of believers one by the Spirit of God, ( not ecumenical or theological agreement) before God can reveal Christ in his anointed ones.   (matt. 12:9)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooooo needed to hear the revelation of the Holy Spirit! I remember telling my spiritual mentor yesterday that it seems like the more He knits/hems me in, the rawer it gets or the rawer I feel sometimes. I hope that makes sense. I have wanted to quit. I have wanted to run but I keep hearing God say, "Continue reaching out in love, and watch what I will do!" Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete